Super Efficient, 1.5 -12 Volts wide input, self regulating LED driver. Uses batteries or wall adapters.
The STM8 development is a SWIM compatible board sporting the ST Microelectronics STM8S103F3P6 chip. Perfect for small projects.
This STM8S103F3P6 - Development Board channel 10 bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIO, and a hardware serial connection Rx and Tx you are familiar with. It runs at 16MHz and 5V, and is similar to many other Arduino compatible boards. There is a PTC fused voltage regulator on board, so it can accept up to 12V. Unregulated power should be connected to the “RAW” pin and not VCC.
• STM8S103F3P6 running at 16MHz (8-bit)
• SWIM debugging
• Connectivity: 12C, IrDA, LIN, SPI, UART, US/ART
• Peripherals: under voltage protection / reset, POR, WDT, PWM
• I/O: 16 Pins
• Storage: 8Kb (8Kx8)
• Program Memory: FLASH (10K erase/write cycles)
• EEPROM: 640x8
• Ram: 1Kx8
• Voltage/Power (Vcc / Vdd): 2.95V ~ 5.5V
• Data Converter: A / D5x10b
• Oscillator: Internal
• Temperature: -40 - 85 C
No customer reviews for the moment.